by seenBEST Web Design in Phoenix, Arizona
Posts Tagged ‘targeted’
Thursday, May 3rd, 2012
Quality content has become one of the most important elements of online marketing. Search engines are constantly revising their algorithms to improve search results and satisfy online consumers who want to find information and solutions. Sites with high quality, legitimate, credible content are among the top results. Sophisticated search engine algorithms penalize sites that provide a poor user experience with low quality content, awarding such sites low search rankings.
Internet savvy marketing professionals recognize the need for quality content in online marketing strategies. A Content Marketing Institute study found that “93% of marketing professionals create, or plan to create, content marketing as part of their overall programs in 2012.” Why?
- Original, relevant content improves search engine rankings and increases conversion rates.
- Informative, useful content generates targeted website traffic and provides new sales leads.
- Great content pieces are shared by visitors and can spread quickly – virally – further improving search rankings.
- Quality content builds trust and establishes a reputation of leadership, resulting in customer loyalty and referrals.
What constitutes “quality” content?
Consumers search the web for information to help them solve a problem or to learn something. They don’t want a sales pitch. That fact means companies must rethink their approach to online promotion. A highly effective emerging strategy for writing content pieces is to fashion them so they don’t overtly look or sound like they are selling. So how can you write such quality content?
- Deliver content that is well-crafted, customized, and professionally written. It should engage the visitor, keep them on the page longer, and represent you as an authority on the topic.
- Focus on addressing one topic in a content piece. To gather the material for an article, for example, you might select a topic and make a list of questions and answers that address the topic thoroughly. Visitors who find the information they seek will be encouraged to stay longer on your site and to share your content, which will improve search engine rankings.
- Review a list of questions Google uses in assessing “higher-quality” sites vs “lower-quality” sites. Fresh, quality content, frequently updated, helps your site rank high for the long-term.
Social content, blogs, videos, articles, press releases, posts, reports, surveys – all aim to provide content that your visitors will enjoy reading, watching or listening to, and sharing with their family, friends, and colleagues. Attracting more targeted visitors and earning their respect with quality content will build a strong network of linking and extended visit times, putting your site among the top search rankings and ultimately increasing sales!
Your online marketing program must include quality content writing and expert web design to be successful. Contact the professionals at seenBEST Internet Marketing in Phoenix, Arizona to create a winning web strategy…and you’ll soon begin reaping the benefits of quality content and online marketing!
>> Did you like this article? Ping it!
Thursday, September 8th, 2011
This article is part of a series of twenty articles. Click to read: The Top 20 Web Marketing Concepts Your Next Website Design Company Should Know
Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising undoubtedly ranks as the most effective form of paid advertising available to small business owners today. The results can be almost immediate, with new leads coming in the day the account is created, configured, and made live.
PPC is the price an advertiser pays each time a user clicks on an ad. Unlike most other types of advertising where you pay to have ads printed or distributed, with Pay Per Click you only pay when someone clicks on your ad and visits your website. The power in this form of marketing is the assurance that you only pay when your marketing message is seen. PPC advertising puts your site at the top of search engine results for your product or service every time someone uses the keywords you chose for your ad. Using a number of advanced research tools to determine the best keywords and ad copy, you can generate qualified visitor traffic and increase the conversion rate of click-throughs to sales— guaranteeing a competitive, profitable PPC campaign.
The Benefits of Using PPC
1. Targeted marketing message. The reason PPC is so effective in generating sales? PPC reaches potential clients or consumers at the exact moment they are ready to buy. Unlike other forms of marketing that require you to convince the general public that they need your products or services, PPC ads deliver a targeted marketing message directly to targeted buyers at the instant they are searching for what you offer. It’s already in their mind that they need it … and then your ad appears in the top of the search results.
More than 300 million searches are conducted every day, and up to 80 percent of people use the Internet to find local products and services. The more often your ad appears at the top, the more credibility and trust your company will gain with consumers.
2. Cost effectiveness. A typical PPC investment is anywhere from $500 to $3,000 per month, depending on the client and their services. While a one-time full page ad in a magazine can run over $1,000 and bring in only a handful of leads (if any at all), that same $1,000 spent in PPC can bring in two or three new clients EVERY DAY over an extended period of time.
PPC can be extremely cost effective when using the right combination of complex configurations and campaign strategies. Without the right configurations and analysis mechanisms in place, PPC can be a budget drain producing few to no results. At best, you may have a lucky accident and see some short-term success. But for long-term success in this highly competitive market, you need to create the most efficient marketing campaign possible: optimize the PPC landing pages, use the right combination of filters, and manage your PPC campaigns across multiple search engines to make sure every dollar is working maximally to deliver the highest possible return on investment (ROI).
3. Flexible ad schedule. Because advertisers have a high level of control over their PPC ads, this can be the single most effective form of marketing available. Unlike many other types of ads, you can enable or disable PPC ads based on the daily changing needs of the business. Some advertisers may increase or decrease their ad budget, turn off the ads temporarily for health or staffing reasons, or run ads seasonally based on their business. There is even detailed control over the days or hours ads are displayed, and the schedule can be adjusted to exactly match the working hours of your office to ensure that someone is available to answer the phone when new inbound leads are generated.
PPC Tracking Gives Precise, Measureable ROI
How many people came to your website from the most recent print ad? How many sales did you make from the radio ad? PPC is the only form of advertising that allows you to find out exactly how many people actually saw your ad, how many of those people came to your store (website), and how many of the people who saw your ad bought your product. With PPC, there are a wide variety of tools to measure and track the effectiveness of your campaigns. Some of the metrics available include:
- Click-through rate tells you how many people are clicking through from your ad to your site, which helps to determine if your ad text is effective.
- Conversion rate tells you how often people are buying your product or service after clicking through to your site.
- Cost per acquisition tells you the average cost per sale or lead and which keywords are most effective.
- Return on Investment (ROI) tells you whether the profits from the campaign are meeting your financial goals.
The goal of PPC campaigns is to attract better qualified visitors to your website who are more likely to buy. Working with experienced PPC consultants can result in a significantly higher rate of return on your investment. The team online marketing experts at seenBest Web Design in Phoenix, Arizona, will relieve you from the time drain of learning how to create a PPC campaign…and will work with your goals and your budget to design a winning campaign. Call us today at (602) 456-0150 to schedule a free one hour consultation and let us demonstrate to you how we provide your Arizona business with the best online marketing solutions and greatest return on investment for your limited marketing budgets.
>> Did you like this article? Ping it!
Tuesday, September 7th, 2010
Being a woman myself, I know the importance of making your business website ‘just right’ when it comes time to market women only services. Imagine that you own a fashion products business with women are your prime customers. What types of subtle and not so subtle design elements should be included to appeal to your target customer? This consideration must begin at the very early stages of design, and carry itself throughout the entire project in order to reach maximum conversion rates.
Some key elements will matter more to a site targeted at women and must be kept in mind: Attractiveness, content friendly, understandable, eye catching, and customer focused. Women are not a fan of boring websites, and the quickest way to turn them off is to produce a bland or boring look. Web pages that represent social aspects, including pictures of other women using and enjoying your products, will add a lot of value to your project.
My experience thus far with website design and online marketing has taught me of one sure-fire way to impress female customers: video marketing. The use of compelling and relevant videos on your website will do wonders for building word of mouth marketing amongst your clientele. Video marketing and media linking is just another tool in the SEO toolbox, with value that goes far beyond page rank. Marketing to women using video is especially important because women like to see body language and expressions. That level of business to client interaction is impossible when using static images alone.
Decision making processes with women are, of course, very different from men. Color schemes, styles, images and videos are processed differently in the female mind. It is important to hire a web design firm that understands these subtle differences when developing websites for gender specific products. Everything from the inclusion of emotional elements to Social Networking geared towards relationship forming can be on the table and open for discussion. The modern website has become a wonderful source for word of mouth opportunities. Provide a home for women on your website and you will find that they’ve started to recommend your website to other women, all on their own.
For intelligent websites that marketing products and services effectively, based on the needs of your business, visit seenBEST Web Design. We are your best solution when you want the best website and you need it to be seen.
Friday, September 3rd, 2010
I’ve been in the SEO and web design business long enough to witness first hand the power for true SEO and the positive effect it can have on a business. Whether your website is already public, or still under creation, it is very important to invest in good SEO as soon as possible.
An example of what is possible is the Google search for Affordable Phoenix SEO. Our company, my PC Techs, appears anywhere from three to four times on page one for this search term, depending on the time of day. That’s three or four links at the SAME TIME on page one. Being on the first page of search results in this way increases our chances of gaining the business of anyone who searches for that term considerably.
Imagine you are launching a new product of your business and you are thinking of ways, including press releases, to make the news public. It can get costly to promote through paid channels, unless your website already generates significant traffic organically. When you begin to generate organic traffic, your announcement has just become easier. The traffic that visits your site will be targeted customers already interested in the types of products your company typically sells, and thanks to the wonders of social networking sites, those visitors will probably help you in the promotion process.
There have been many changes and advancements with search engine optimization and website design over the past couple of years. By hiring an affordable, local company to help you stay on the cutting-edge you will be investing in greater profits for your business.I have met many people that come to think of online marketing as an expense. It’s not, when done properly. It is an investment that can return multiple times what you pay out in new income.
We can help you link blogging, articles, social media marketing, SEM, SEO and other techniques into a strategy that will help you generate traffic. With any new website design, we provide complete SEO and online marketing package options. If you’d like to create a website from scratch ready to go we can help. If you already have a website and need it to turn into a marketing machine, we can also help.
The times are changing and no other marketing method exists that is as powerful as online marketing. Everyone now uses mobile devices and personal computers to locate service providers and products. Don’t be left behind in this digital revolution.